Sunday, May 13, 2007

Celebreties' True Face

I woke up feeling horrible: headachy, blocked up, bloated, constipated. My skin was bone dry, there were heavy bags and dark circles under my eyes due to a very bad night's sleep (snoring husband and loud drunks in the street). I didn't dare look at myself in the mirror, let alone go out.

Yes, I feel like s***t and I was feeling sorry for myself and p***** off when a friend sent me an e-mail that read 'vendo esto me sento taaaaan guapa...'. Perfect timing.
I forgot my miseries and found some relief in looking at these celebrities photos -with all the money, glamour and time they still have their bad days and look worse for wear.

I wanted to share it with all you gals who might be feeling like me today or any other day. Chin up, be bitchy and take your pick!
above: Eva Gloria below: Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton





No comments: